Monday, May 7, 2012

Just a story my little sissy brain came up with.

Dear Mr. Smith or should I say Silly Sandy,
The first sentance of the email caught my attention.  The sentance burned into my brain like a hot knife through butter.  Silly Sandy is my online sissy name.
I am 36 years old, six foot two and 200 pounds.  I have had a secret all of my life and that is I am a sissy on the inside.
I had posted a few images of me dressed on a few sissy boards under the name Silly Sandy.  I thought I had been really carefull to never attach information that could identify who I really am but I guess I had messed up someplace as I got the email.
I take a deep breath.  I had just gotten to work and checked my personal email when I saw the message.  I continue to read.
I imagine right about now you have just gotten to work Mr. Smith.  Oh yes we know where you work, live, what church you go to, and many other wonderful peices of information.
Please dont' panic Mr. Smith, actually I'll call you Sandy, as we don't want to destroy your life.  That is as long as you go along with what we say, and if you do you just might find some of your fantasies coming to life.
Here is the deal Sandy, we are a group of men who like sissies.  If you do what we say, when we say it, this will be all over before you know it and you might even be happy it happened.
Sometime in the next month, you will take three days off.  I don't care how you do it or what you tell your boss and your wife to make it happen.  Once you have your time off scheduled you will notify me of when you are free.  Then we will send you an address of a hotel, in the next city, and you will go there and plan to leave on the third day.  If you do not comply to our demands then we will send all pictures, video, and information to everyone you know about your fetish.  If you do comply with our demands, after the three days you will never hear from us again.
I await your response. 
The next two days I didn't respond.  I guess I hoped it was a joke but learned it wasn't when I got the next email.
Dear Sandy,
     I have not heard back from you.  Please understand that we do not wish to destroy your life but will if we have to.  Just to prove a point please view the attached image.
Sincerly Master,
When I looked at the image I almost fainted.  The image is me, dressed as a little blonde bimbo, you can tell it is me wearing the pink panties.  You can see clearly the butt plug in my ass under my pink panties.
I didn't hesitate after that.  I talked to my boss and scheduled time off telling the boss I am going on a family vacation.  When I get home I tell my wife that I am going out of town for business.
I then reply to master, as he calls him self, and tell him the dates.
I got the response after lunch.
Dear Sandy,
     I am glad you decided to work with us.  Those dates will work for us.  We expect you to be at the hotel address provided by noon.
Sincerly Master,
That was the last email I got from Master until the day before my "vacation". 
Dear Sandy,
     This is just a reminder to not back out. =)
The day that I am suppose to be at the hotel, I kissed my wife.  Packed my clothes and then started driving to the hotel.
When I get to the hotel I just sit in the car for 5 minutes thinking everything through and as to what my options are.   After the 5 minutes I have determined there is no other options.
I am so nervous when I knock on the door.  The door opens and a decent looking guy around 37 answers the door.
"Ahh, so nice to meet you Sandy.  Come in."
I enter the room.  The first thing the man does after he closes the door is to slap my ass hard.
The man's brown hair hangs just below his shoulders.  His hands are rough and you can tell he does hard labor for a living.  He is about six foot tall and easily 200 pounds.
"My name is Master Daddy.  You will call me that the time you are here.  Now get naked."
I start to respond but he slaps me hard.
"There is two wasy this can go.  One, we can force you and or remind you of what we will do if you do not comply. Two, you can just go with the flow and enjoy your self and all will be over before you know it. Now which will it be?", it is when he says this that I notice there is another guy in the room sitting on the bed.
The blonde man sitting on the bed looks in his late twenties.  His blonde hair is cut short and clean cut.  He is pretty built and around five foot nine inches and probably about 160 or so.  The thing I notice the most about the blonde man is that he is totally naked and stroking his 7 inch cock.
I quickly strip.  Master Daddy takes my clothes, tells me that everything I need is in the bathroom and that I have two hours to get ready, he then tells me I will get my clothes back at the end of the three days, and then he walks out of the room with my clothes.
I just stand there stunned until the blonde yells, "hey he said go get ready pussy."
I look at the blond man and say, "Yes sir".
Right when I am about to walk into the bathroom he respondes, "You will call me Master Cock or you will get punished."
In the bathroom, I see at least 4 complete outfits all femine garb.  I also see a note and I read it.
"Sandy, before you walk out of this bathroom you better be as girly as you can be.  You will have used the enema kit.  You will have no hair on your body.  You will have the provided cock ring on.  You will also use the lube to lube your pussy hole.  You will also have the provided butt plug in under your panties.  Lack to comply will lead in punishment."
I hold the note just kind of staring at it.. not really believing.  I snap out of it when I hear a knock on the door and one of the men say, "I don't hear water running sissy."
I just sigh.  I begin my transformation.  I start with the enema.  Then I take a shower making sure to shave clean my entire body.
When I get out of the shower I use the lube on my hole and the plug.  I make sure I get alot of lube in me as I have a feeling where this is all going.
I put on the cock ring.  I find a pair of breast forms that have instructions on how to glue them to my chest which I follow.  The glue says it is good for three days and is water proof which means I can go in water with them. 
The three outfits are basically all lignerie in one form or another.  I pick out the pink baby doll that has a matching pink see through bra and pink see through panties.
The babydoll also comes with pink thigh highs that have pink ribbons on the top of them and a pink garter belt.  I put on all the items.
There is also three pairs of shoes all my size all in different colors, pink, red and black.  None of the shoes have less than 2 inches on the heels. 
I notice all the shoes have a strap that wraps around the ankle.  There is a note by the shoes and two small paddle locks but no keys.  The note says, "one you have your shoes on use the locks on the straps."
I put the shoes on and then using the locks I lock them in place.
I then turn my attention to the two wigs.  One is blonde and is about shoulder length the other has red curly hair and is just a little longer.  As I always fancied my self a red head I put on the wig.  I then fix my makeup as best as I can.  I take one last look in the mirror and my reflection looking back is one of a middle aged woman.
I take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom.  The room is dark except for the light from the T.V.  Both men are completely naked laying on each bed.
"Damn I knew you would look hot but not that hot.", Master Cock says.
Master Daddy gets off the bed and hands me some papers.  I look at them and see they are recent doctor reports stating that the two men, there names had been blacked out by sharpie, are completely disease free.
"This is just calm your mind because there will be no condoms used with Master Cock and I.  Anyone else will use them."
He takes the papers from me and then simplys says, "On your knees.  Suck my cock now slut."
I look down at Master Daddy's 8 inch limp cock.  I get to my knees.  His cock is now inches from my face.  I reach up and begin stroking his cock.  The slap comes so quickly I didn't even see him move.  "I said suck bitch.. not stroke."
I slowly put his cock in my mouth and begin to suck.  "Oh god damn right."
"Can't wait to unload in that pussy of yours.  Two days we got you and we are going to use you so much."
Master Daddy's cock just got hard in my mouth when he tells me to get on the bed with my ass in the air.  I do as I am told.  Master Daddy, behind me, pulls my panties down and then pulls my plug out while Mastery Cock gets in poisition in front of me.  Master Cock, with out a word, puts his cock to my lips.  I open my mouth and his cock slides in.  I guess Master Cock had not taken a shower yet today because his cock is stong in the musk smell.
I can't help moan when Master Daddy's cock enters me.  It isn't long before both men cum.  I cum at the same time as Master Cock unloads in my mouth and as Master Daddy unloads in my pussy.  Luckily my panties catch all my sissy cream instead of it landing on the bed spread.  I keep sucking Master Cock's man meat until he tells me to stop.  It is just about this point when Master Daddy pulls, his now defalted, cock out of my pussy.  I am about to get off the bed when he tells me to stay there.  I feel him pushing the plug back into my pussy.
"Sissies love cum in their pussy.  They want to keep man juice in them when ever possible.", he slaps my ass as he says this.
"That was awesome slut.  Go get cleaned up.  Company will be here in about an hour."
I am confused about the company coment but don't say anything instead I go to the bathroom to get cleaned up.  Before I enter the bathroom Master Daddy says, "Don't take the plug out bitch.  I see you made a mess in your panties.  Take them off but do not put any others on.
Yes Master Daddy is all I say.
In the bathroom I fix my makeup and then take off my panties.  I am not sure how long I am in the bathroom but when I walk back into the room all the lights are on and a folding table is set up in the free space.
I am told to help get ready for the poker game.  I help get glasses with drinks set up.  Master Daddy and Master Cock put on boxers but nothing else.
Just then there is a knock on the door.  I am told to go answer it.  The man behind the door is easily 50 with white hair and a decent sized beer belly.  He takes one look at me and then walks in the room.  As soon as the door is closed the man grabs my clitty and tells me I am seriously one sexy sissy.
I am about to thank him when Master Daddy says, "Sissy bitch the man gave you a compliment, how do you reward men who give you compliments?"
I must of looked confused because Master Daddy then makes a motion to indicate I need to suck his cock.  I am on my knees sucking the mans cock when there is another knock on the door but this time Master Cock opens the door.  The black man is roughly 27 years old and 6'4".  "Come on Master Black.", Master Cock says.
"So this is the sissy you were talking about?", I can feel him looking at me but can't see anything besides the crotch in my face.
"Yea doesn't she suck cock like a champ Master White?"
The guy I am sucking grunts as he cums in my mouth and then says, "Yea she does Master Daddy."
I get pushed back by Master White which causes me to land on my butt.
"Well lets get to the game guys", Master Black says without taking his eyes of me.
The two men strip down to their underwear and then sit at the table.
I am told to take a break and watch some T.V. while the "men" play a mans game.
During the next few hours I watch a show or two but mainly I am paying attention to the men who are playing poker for money.  Master Cock and Master Daddy are doing well.
The game ends with a dramitic hand in which both Master Black and Master White lose all of their money to Master Daddy.
"That was a good game but I am broke now.  You are going to at least let me fuck that sissy silly as a constilation prize right?", Master Black askes as he is stroking his 8 inch black cock.
"Sure go ahead have her but you know the deal, if you fuck her you got to wrap it."
He doesn't say anything else before he gets up and comes to me.  He looks at me full of lust as he tells me to flip onto all fours.  He grabs a condom from the night stand and puts it on before pulling my plug out.  He rubs my butt cheeks for a little before I feel the tip of his penis at my pussy hole.  As he enters me I swear he is going to rip me in half.  He doesn't wait at all for me to get used to it before he is pounding into my pussy hole.
As he is fucking me, I see the other men playing more cards at the table, he leans close to my ear as he whispers, "if I get to stay the night I am going to fall asleep with my cock in your hole sissy."  He pushes his cock into me hard to make his point.  "Would you like that sissy?"
My brain had long shut off and only my crazy sissy lust is left.  "Yes Master Black.  I would like that."
The words leave my mouth even before my brain relizes what I just said.  This seems to excite him even more as he begins to pound harder into me.  When he finally cums he grabs me and shoves his cock into me deep.
After he pulls out he makes me take the condom off of him and throw it away but only after he makes me put the plug back in my pussy hole.
I am coming out of the bathroom, to throw the condom away, when Master Cock tells me to come to him.
Without saying a word he pulls the plug out and sets it on the table and then askes me, "Does sissy need another load in her pussy?"
I have no response other than, "Yes Master Cock..Sissy does need more man juice in her pussy.  It makes me feel so sexy when I have man juice in my pussy."
Master Cock just grins and then says well sit down sissy, he indicates his lap that is sporting his hard cock.  I have lost my self in the crazy lust and without hesitation I sit down in his lap making sure his hard cock hits its mark.  The next 40 minutes I am at the table sitting in Master Cock's lap as he fucks me and plays cards with the other guys.
He cums right as he wins a big hand.  He waits until he is soft to pull his cock out.  When he does he tells me to plug my pussy and to do it so all of us can see it.
So I get the plug and on the bed with my ass to them all I put the plug back in its place.  That is when Master Black pulls out a small bag of white powder and says, "Lets get the party really going?"
After they split the powder into lines they makes me snort two of the lines, not that I want to.  The rest of the night is blurry but here is what I can tell you.  All the men fucked me at least 4 more times.  Then true to his word I fell asleep with Master Black spooning me while his big black cock is burried deep in me.  At some point in time during the night I awoke to Master Black fucking me.  Right as he cums he whispers in my ear that he took his condom off.
He pulls out and without a word pushes the plug back into me and falls asleep.
After that everything becomes a blur.  I am awaken in the morning by Master Daddy fucking me.  I can't do anything but lay there and take it until he cums in me again.
When he is done he commands me to snort some more of the white powder.  I don't want to but he threatens to tell people my secret if I don't.  So I snort two more lines of the mystery powder and after I am told to clean my self up.
I go into the bathroom, pull the plug out, and sit on the toilet.  I am surprised on how much cum comes out of me.
I take a shower, get cleaned up including an enema which I actually was happy to do, and then pick out the school girl outfit and put it on.
When I walk out of the bathroom the first command I get from Master Daddy is to take those annoying panties off. 
After that the rest of the day is a blur.. it eventually gets to the point where I just stay on the bed.  An endless supply of cock seems to keep coming to me.
Either I am sucking a cock or getting fucked or both.  Every so often they stop to have me injest more of the white powder but then after that it is back to the bed and the hard cocks penitrating me when ever and where ever they can.
I am not even sure if every one has continued to use condoms as I swear I didn't see Master White put a condom on before fucking me for what can only be the 10th time over this weekend.  Every time any of the men fucked me I would cum.  I came so much that in the end I was still having orgasisms but I would dry cum.  My balls are just empty.
When I passed out, and I did actually pass out, I was being fucked yet again by Master Daddy.
When I awoke I could tell by the light streamin into the room that it is morning.  Master Daddy is awake, dressed, and drinking coffee.
"Ahh, I see you are awake.  As per our agreement here is the folder of all the information we have on you.  Don't worry it is the only copy.", Master Daddy hands me a folder.
"You are free to go.  Your clothes are in the bathroom."
I don't know if I was thinking or what when I went into the bathroom but I did manage to return my self to my male persona with little work.
I walk out of the bathroom, grab the folder, and start to walk to the door of the room when Master Daddy says, "If you would ever like to do this again give me a call."
He hands me a white card that only has Master Daddy on it and a phone number.
When I get home I take a long shower. 
I find my self jerking off thinking about the weekend.  Maybe I will call Master Daddy again.



No comments:

Post a Comment