Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shaving Tip

So I recently read that if you bath with Baby Oil before you shave it will ward off razor burn. So I tried it and it does.  Oh its so nice.  The Baby Oil also makes me smell nice and makes my skin soft.  So I have been showing and bathing with the oil on a regular basis now and my skin has turn so soft.

Oh god it feels so good to feel the stockings on my legs.  I so wanted something in me that I put the viberator in my ass and then pulled up my panties.  After I put on shorts and a shirt I went out to have a cig.  It was awesome to be outside with a viberator in your ass under your panties.

I have been good.  I have not gotten fucked or fucked in a while.

I so want it though.  I think that I should get a real dildo and maybe a butt plug.

Oh Well.. Here is some pics:










No comments:

Post a Comment